Website Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the guidelines for acceptable use of Electrodive Professional Dive Charter and Training Centre's Website, located at https://www.electrodive.co.za.
Accessing this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use this website if you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions contained herein. This agreement shall begin on the date hereof. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions and all other agreements:
- "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you or any person accessing this website.
- "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our company.
- "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to the Client, ourselves and any other relevant 3rd-party.
- "User Content" refers to user posts, opinions, reviews, information and social media widgets.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to provide our products and services to the client in the most appropriate manner in respect of provision of the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, the prevailing laws of South Africa.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Electrodive Professional Dive Charter and Training Centre and/or its licencors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from the Electrodive website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You may not:
- Republish material from the Electrodive website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Electrodive website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Electrodive website
- Redistribute content from the Electrodive website
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for user-generated content. Electrodive Professional Dive Charter and Training Centre does not filter, edit, publish or review user content prior to their presence on the website. User content does not reflect the views and opinions of Electrodive Professional Dive Charter and Training Centre, its agents and/or affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Electrodive Professional Dive Charter and Training Centre shall not be liable for the user content or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the user content on this website.
Electrodive Professional Dive Charter and Training Centre reserves the right to monitor all user content and to remove any content which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to contribute to content on the relevant areas of our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The contributed content do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The contributed content do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The contributed content will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Electrodive Professional Dive Charter and Training Centre a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your contributed content in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Accredited businesses
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site; and (d) where the link page is not considered to be a 'link farm'.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- industry-related businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Electrodive Professional Dive Charter and Training Centre; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow up to 7 days for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
The use of Electrodive Professional Dive Charter and Training Centre's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking only by written approval.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend our linking policy at any time. By continued linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us. We will consider link removal requests but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not warrant that the information and material contained on this website is correct, complete, accurate or up to date; nor do we guarantee that the website remains available.
Please read the Disclaimer.
Please read the Booking Terms & Conditions.